- Accountable for business development and digital product development according to anticipated business milestones (Anywhere, SELF, Accredit, Clear, ID Book, LearnNeo, Learn Upgrade, LMS).
- Strategically construct and initiate projects to resolve and drive Business Development Team to meet targets and business needs.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and performances, define areas for
- improvement, develop strategies and implement solutions
- Empathize users and be able to work closely with students, parents, teachers, school directors, and developers to translate insights into business impacts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and strategic plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Define clear success measurement and manage project and monitor performance to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Update, implement and maintain working procedures.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders (Tech team, Business team, and users).
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in any field with a passion for tech product development.
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in product innovation, business development, tech
- product development, business consulting, or a related field.
- Experienced in data analysis tools.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual thinking, and communication skills.
- Ability to influence, lead, and work closely with different stakeholders.