- Customer service and consulting to customers.
- Responsible for sales growth in the branches.
- Train the counselors in order to increase their knowledge about international programs and OnDemand inter product.
- Contact the targeted school to offer the counseling event for the student who wishes to study in the international program in order to generate leads to the branches.
- Be able to present the process of the international program admission publicly.
- Handle tasks as an assignment.
- Has experience in customer service for at least 1 year.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having experience in the education counseling industry would be an advantage.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic, open-minded with a strong commitment to customer service (essential)
- Ability to work on weekends during peak season (essential)
- Able to work under pressure (essential)
- Ability to consult in the education field