- Research and apply critical thinking to business trends, economic development, competitor dynamics, and current events to provide relevant business insights and translate them into actionable recommendations.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative data analysis to identify key issues facing business, prepare analysis for strategic planning purposes, recommend strategic solutions, and monitor plan implementation.
- Facilitate the annual and long-term strategic planning processes.
- Ensure all business units implement their strategic plans in alignment with the corporate direction.
- Track and monitor performance and make a recommendation.
- Effectively deliver ad-hoc analysis and special projects and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Other tasks as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Strategic planning, Corporate development, or Consulting.
- Thorough understanding of finance, business administration, business planning strategies, and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and track record in completion of project assignments.
- Ability to work independently and meet regular tight deadlines.
- Possess the initiative to drive system enhancements and process improvements.