- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Identify product backlog from company strategic goals to work towards its KPIs, and keeps re-evaluating the backlog.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Obtain product market share by working with sales team to develop product sales strategies.
- Lead innovation and enhancement of our product portfolio to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing feasibility study; establishing requirements and time schedules with developers, marketing and sales team.
- Track product performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Understand and identify business needs and launch impactful projects to help improve business and operational performance.
- Potential projects include implementing new digital product, digital product improvements, data organization, firefighting, utilizing existing solutions in the market.
- Handle task as assignment
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Owner
- Strong Product mindset and able to deliver incremental features instead of perfect solutions.
- Have experience in technology, design thinking and project management (Agile process is a plus).
- Understanding user journey and service design.
- Good interpersonal skill, Analytical skill (Tableau)